The Commission for Developing Countries (CDC) is a nine-member commission.
Its members are elected or appointed for a four-year term by the IMU General Assembly.
Its current members are:
- José-Antonio de la Peña (Mexico) - CDC President
- C. Herbert Clemens (USA) - CDC Secretary for Policy
- Srinivasan Kesavan (India) - CDC Secretary for Grant Selection
- Carlos Cabrelli (Argentina) - Latin American Member
- Wandera Ogana (Kenya) - African Member
- Hoang Xuan Phu (Vietnam) - Asian Member
- Ragni Piene (Norway) and Polly W. Sy (Philippines) - CDC members appointed by the IMU Executive Committee
- Angel Ruiz (Costa Rica)- CDC member appointed by the ICMI Executive Committee
- Ingrid Daubechies (USA), IMU President and Ex-officio CDC Member