| > >
Here are some of the Proceedings of ICMI Study Conferences (preparatory conferences to ICMI Study books).
Already available are:
- 15th ICMI Study Conference - The Professional Education and Development of Teachers of Mathematics: Contributed Papers, Demonstrations and Worksessions.
- Proceedings of the Study Conference for Study Number 16, Challenging Mathematics in and beyond the Classroom, which was held in Trondheim, Norway, from 28 June to 02 July 2006: Submitted Papers, Final Versions.
- Proceedings of the Seventeenth ICMI Study Conference "Technology Revisited"
Hanoi University of Technology
December 3-8 2006
Edited by Celia Hoyles, Jean-Baptiste Lagrange, Le Hung Son and Nathalie Sinclair
- Proceedings of the ICMI Study 18 Conference and IASE 2008 Round Table Conference (Joint ICMI/IASE Study Statistics in School Mathematics. Challenges for Teaching and Teacher Education). Editors: Carmen Batanero, Gail Burrill, Chris Reading and Allan Rossman. ISBN: 978-90-73592-28-5, 30 June- 4 July 2008, ITESM, Monterrey, Mexico.
- Proceedings of the ICMI Study 19 conference: Proof and Proving in Mathematics Education held in NATIONAL TAIWAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY,
MAY 10, 2009 – MAY 15, 2009:
- Proceedings of the international Conference for ICMI Study 20, held in Lisbon, Portugal, on 11-15 October 2010 (the Proceedings are freely available in http://www.cim.pt/files/proceedings_eimi_2010.pdf). The international EIMI Study is a joint study between the International Commission on Mathematical Instruction (ICMI) of the International Mathematical Union and the ICIAM.
- Proceedings of the international Conference for ICMI Study 22, Oxford, UK, July 2013. Task Design in Mathematics Education. Proceedings are online:
- Proceedings of the international Conference for ICMI Study 23, Macau, China, June 2015. Primary Mathematics Study on Whole Numbers. Proceedings are online: www.umac.mo/fed/ICMI23/proceedings.html