AFRICME 4, 2013, 11-14 June 2013, Lesotho
The 4th AFRICA REGIONAL CONGRESS will be held in Lesotho in June 2013.
AFRICME 4 aims to provide a forum for mathematics educators, teachers, students, mathematicians, researchers, and policy makers in the African continent and beyond to discuss issues and exchange ideas pertaining to the congress theme: Towards a Learner Friendly Mathematics Instruction.
Papers in the following areas are invited:
- Mathematics education as a critical element in life-long learning or continuous education
- Teacher preparation and development
- Multilingualism and mathematics instruction
- Mathematics knowledge in/for teaching
- Application of mathematics in real world
- Instructional, assessment and evaluation issues
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN AFRICME 4?
The congress invites mathematicians, mathematics educators, teacher educators, teachers, students, curriculum developers, school inspectors, policy makers, researchers, and anybody interested or involved in the teaching and learning of mathematics within the learner friendly instruction framework.
More information can be found here.