9th International MCG Conference, June 25-28, 2015
We are pleased to announce that the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE MATHEMATICAL GIFTEDNESS AND CREATIVITY (MCG) – 9th EDITION will be held in Romania - Sinaia, during June 25 - 28, 2015.
The MCG conference is managed by the International Group for Mathematical Creativity and Giftedness and is aimed at promoting mathematical creativity and giftedness in students of all ages and backgrounds, and in supporting interested mathematics educators, mathematicians, researchers and other individuals. The suggested topics will allow presentation of thorough research, fruitful debate and opportunities for interaction among professionals with interdisciplinary interests.
Specifically, the conference topics refer to:
- mathematical creativity for all students, from all backgrounds, and of all ages,
- mathematical creativity, aptitude, and achievement,
- mathematical giftedness, talent and promise,
- mathematical creativity for individuals or teams, inside or outside the classroom,
- mathematics competitions.
Go to the Conference website.