| > >
Here we list websites of Math Education and Math Teacher Associations. These links do not mean in any way an endorsement from ICMI of the content of the websites.
- A.I.S.M.T.A (India) www.aismta.com The year 1990 was the establishment year when a group of eminent Educationists from different parts of the country assembled and formed an Association with the name of All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association (A.I.S.M.T.A) to serve the noble cause of education with an aim to provide the latest techniques in Mathematics subject to the youngsters and to feed them to improve their knowledge so as to find a place for them in the competitive world.
- AME (Singapore) math.nie.edu.sg/ame/ The Association of Mathematics Educators was formed in December 1994 as a professional association for mathematics teachers and other mathematics educators.
- AMESA (South Africa) www.amesa.org.za The Association for Mathematics Education of South Africa - AMESA - is the professional association of mathematics educators in South Africa. AMESA is the voice of Mathematics Education in South Africa, representing the interests of the discipline and its members at provincial and national level.
- AMTI (India) www.amtionline.com The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India is a registered body founded on 27th June 1965 and registered as SI43/1965 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 on 29 October 1965. It is an academically oriented premier organization of professionals and students interested in the field of mathematics and mathematics education.
- APM (Portugal) www.apm.pt The Association of Teachers of Mathematics (Associação de Professores de Matemática-APM) is a Portuguese association of teachers connected to mathematics education, that encompasses all territory and all levels of teaching from pre-school to higher education.
- CLAME www.clame.org.mx El Comité Latinoamericano de Matemática Educativa (Clame) nuclea investigadores e investigadoras, profesores y profesoras de reconocido nivel en el área de la Matemática Educativa de Latinoamérica.
- FESPM (Spain) www.fespm.es The Federación Española de Sociedades de Profesores de Matemáticas is a federation of regional teacher assocations that have the goal of improving the teaching of mathematics at all levels.
- FISEM www.fisem.org/www/ Federeación Iberoamericana de Sociedades de Educación Matemática-Federación a la que podrán adherirse todas aquellas Sociedades, Asociaciones o Federaciones de ámbito nacional que, por voluntad propia, deseen integrarse en la misma y que tengan por fin la mejora del aprendizaje y la enseñanza de las Matemáticas en todos sus niveles
- Mathesis (Italy) www.mathesisnazionale.it Società Italiana di Scienze Matematiche e Fisiche ha per scopo precipuo la valorizzazione ed il progresso dell’insegnamento della matematica e, più in generale, dell’insegnamento scientifico.
- MathTED (Philippines) mathted.weebly.com Philippine Council of Mathematics Teacher Educators (MATHTED), Inc.
- MED (Turkey) www.tmed.org.tr Matematik Egitimi Dernegi (Association for Mathematics Education). This association was established in 2012 and is working in the public interest the mathematics education to support and improve the quality of the scientific work of the community, to raise the rate of literacy, to develop standards and policies about the mathematics teaching profession, and increase social awareness on these issues. In addition, the Association of Mathematics Education aims to represent the field of mathematics education in Turkey at the international level.
- SBEM (Brazil) www.sbem.com.br The SBEM (Sociedade Brasileira de Educação Matemática) has as its goal to search for means of developing the mathematical preparation of all the citizens of the country.
- UMI (Italy) umi.dm.unibo.it Unione Matematica Italiana