| > >
- CERME 9, Prague, Czech Republic, February 4-8, 2015.
- The 19th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics (ATCM 2014), November 26-30, 2014, State University of Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- WEC - WORLD EDUCATION CONGRESS 2014, Taj Lands End, Bandra (west), Mumbai, November 14-15, 2014.
- Congreso Iberoamericano de Ciencia, Tecnología, Innovación y Educación: “Avanzando juntos hacia las Metas Educativas Iberoamericanas 2021”, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 12, 13 y 14 de noviembre 2014.
- WCE-2014 - World Congress on Education, November 10-12, 2014, London, UK.
- Third International Conference sponsored by The Center for the Study of Mathematics Curriculum (CSMC) - "Mathematics Curriculum Development, Delivery, and Enactment in a Digital World", November 7-9, 2014.
- iSER Word Conference, Cappadocia, Turkey. The conference of iSER (The International Society of Educational Research), October 29 - November 2, 2014
- CADGME 2014 - Fifth Central- and Eastern European Conference on Computer Algebra- and Dynamic Geometry Systems in Mathematics Education 26-29 September, 2014 Halle (Saale), Germany.
- 12th International Conference of The Mathematics Education into the 21st Century Project: The Future of Mathematics Education in a Connected World, Hunguest Hotel Sun Resort, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, September 21–26, 2014.
- YESS 7: YERME Summer School, Kassel, Germany, August 4-11, 2014.
- CIEAEM 66: Mathématique et réalites/Mathematics and realities, Institut français de l'Education - École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, 21-25/07/2014.
- PME 38: Vancouver, Canada, July 15-20, 2014.
- ICEM-5: 5th International Conference on Ethnomathematics, Chidenguele (Gaza Province, Mozambique), July 7–11, 2014.
- TIME 2014 - Technology in Mathematics Education - Krems, Austria, 1.7.2014 - 5.7.2014.
- The Problem@Web International Conference on Technology, Creativity and Affect in Mathematical Problem Solving, Vilamoura, Portugal, May 2-4, 2014.
- Southern Africa Association for Research in Mathematics Science and Technology Education (SAARMSTE) conference, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, January 13-16, 2014.
- TIME 2013, 6th Technology & Innovations in Mathematics Education + ATCM 2013, The 18th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India, December 7-11, 2013.
- ATCM 2013, The 18th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India, December 7-11, 2013.
- Lighthouse DELTA 2013, The ninth Delta conference on the teaching and learning of undergraduate mathematics and statistics, Kiama, New South Wales, Australia, November 24-29, 2013.
- CoSMEd 2013, Fifth International Conference on Science and Mathematics Education, Penang, Malaysia, 11-14 November 2013.
- 2013 International Conference on Mathematics Education and 51th Annual Meeting of the Korean Society of Mathematical Education (KSME), Seoul National Univ., Seoul, Korea; November 1-2, 2013
- MathTED 2013 - the 9th Biennial Conference of the Philippine Council of Mathematics Teacher Educators, University of St. La Salle, Bacolod City, Philippines, October 24-26, 2013
- 2013 International Conference on Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, ISTE International Conference 2013, Kruger National Park, Mopani camp, Phalaborwa, Limpopo, South Africa 20 - 24 October 2013
- 4th International RME Conference, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, Sept 27-29, 2013.
- Third International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education, Department of Education, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden, September 25-28, 2013.
- SEMT '13, International Symposium on Elementary Mathematics Teaching, Charles University, Faculty of Education, Prague, Czech Republic, August 18-23, 2013.
- PME 37, PME Annual Conference - Kiel, Germany, July 28-August 2, 2013.
- CIEAEM 65, Turin (Italy), July 22-26, 2013.
- ICTMA 16 - 16th International Conference on the Teaching of Mathematical Modelling and Applications, Universidade Regional de Blumenau – FURB, Blumenau (SC) - Brazil, 14th to 19th July 2013.
- ICTMT11, 11th International Conference on Technology in Mathematics Teaching, Department of Mathematics, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari (Italy), July 9-12, 2013
- MERGA 36 - University of Melbourne, from 7 to 11 July 2013.
- Mathematics Education and Contemporary Theory, Manchester Metropolitan University, Friday pm 21 June - Monday 24 June 2013.
- AFRICME 4, Lesotho, 11-14 June 2013.
- M3 – May Month of Mathematics, The Center for the Promotion of Science, Belgrade, Serbia, April 29th until May 28th, 2013.
- MES 7 - Mathematics Education and Society - 7th International Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, 2-7 April 2013.
- EARCOME 6 - The Sixth East Asia Regional Conference on Mathematics Education, Phuket, Thailand, 17-22 March, 2013.
- CERME 8 - Eighth Congress of European Research in Mathematics Education (CERME 8), Manavgat-Side, Antalya - Turkey, 6-10 February 2013.
- ISMTEC 2013 - International Science, Mathematics and Technology Education Conference, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre, Bangkok, Thailand, 17-20 January 2013
- SIXTH YERME SUMMER SCHOOL (YESS-6), Faro, PORTUGAL, August 22-29, 2012
- CIEAEM 64 - "Mathematics Education and Democracy: learning and teaching practices", Rhodes, in Greece, from July 23rd to 27th, 2012.
- PME Annual Conference, Taipei, Taiwan, July 18-22, 2012
- HPM 2012 History and Pedagogy of Mathematics
The HPM Satellite Meeting of ICME-12, Daejeon (Korea), July 16-20, 2012
- MCG7, KSA, Busan, Korea, July 15-18, 2012
- ICME-12 - Twelfth International Congress on Mathematical Education, Seoul, Korea, July 8-15, 2012
- WFNMC Mini Conference 2012, COEX, Seoul, July 7, 2012
- MERGA 35 - National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, July 2-6, 2012
- International colloquium in honour of Michele Artigue -- (Professor at the Université Paris Diderot, ex-president of ICMI): The didactics of mathematics: approaches and issues. Paris, May 31 st, June 1st and 2nd 2012.
- Seventh International Conference on Science, Mathematics & Technology Education: Transformations through Science, Mathematics and Technology Education - Towards an Innovative and Sustainable Society, Muscat, Oman, February 12-15, 2012
- EMF 2012 - Espace Mathématique Francophone, Genève, 3-7 Février 2012
- Creating Balance in an Unjust World Conference on Math Education and Social Justice, Mission High School in San Francisco, CA, January 13th-15th, 2012
- Fourth National Conference “Technology and Innovation in Math Education” TIME 2011, Indore Public School, Indore, India, 26-29 December, 2011
- Volcanic DELTA 2011, Eighth Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics, Rotorua, NZ, November 27 - December 2, 2011
- ICREM5 - The 5th International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics, ITB Bandung - INDONESIA, 22-24 October 2011
- MathTED 2011 - the 2011 Biennial Conference of the Philippine Council of Mathematics Teacher Educators, COLUMBAN COLLEGE, Olongapo City, Philippines, October 21-22, 2011
- 3rd International Realistic Mathematics Education Conference, The Design and Use of Learning Progressions in Mathematics Education, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA, September 23 - 25, 2011
- ATCM 2011 - 16th Asian Technology Conference of Mathematics, 'Integration of Technology into Mathematics Education-past, present and future', Abant Izzet Baysal University, Bolu, Turkey, September 19-23, 2011
- ECER 2011 - European Conference on Educational Research, Berlin, September 13-16, 2011
- The Mathematics Education into the 21st Century Project 11th International Conference, Turning Dreams into Reality: Transformations and Paradigm Shifts in Mathematics Education, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa, September 11–17, 2011
- 16e Ecole d'été de didactique des mathématiques - Association pour la Recherche en Didactique des Mathématiques, Carcassonne (Aude), France, August 21-28, 2011
- SEMT '11: International Symposium - Elementary Mathematics Teaching, Charles University in Prague, the Faculty of Education, Prague, Czech Republic, August 21-26, 2011
- CIEAEM 63: "Facilitating access and participation – Mathematical practices inside and outside the classroom" / "Faciliter l’accès et la participation – Les pratiques mathématiques à l’intérieur et à l’extérieur de la classe", University of Barcelona, Spain, July 24 - July 29, 2011
- FAMA – Family Math for adult learners international conference: "Family and communities in and out of the classroom: ways to improve mathematics’ achievement", Barcelona, Spain, July 23, 2011
- ICTMA 15: 15th International Conference on the Teaching of Mathematical Modelling and Applications, Melbourne, Australia, July 14-19, 2011
- PME 35: Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, July 10-15, 2011
- ICTMT10 - 10th International Conference on Technology in Mathematics Teaching, University of Portsmouth, July 5-8, 2011
- SIEMAT III - The Third International Seminar on Mathematics Education, Post-Graduation Programme of Mathematics Education at Bandeirante University of São Paulo, Brazil, 21st and 25th of June, 2011
- Klein-days at Institute Mittag-Leffler outside Stockholm, Sweden, in June 17-19 focusing on five themes: number theory, combinatorics, modeling, free PDE-software and geometry.
- History of European Universities. Challenges and transformations, Lisbon, Portugal, April 18-20, 2011
- Conference on Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education, February 24, - February 27, 2011, Portland, Oregon, USA
- 4th International Conference on Science and Mathematics Education in Developing Countries, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 23-25 February 2011
- CERME 7: Seventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education, Rzeszów, Poland: 9th to 13th February 2011
- ICM - International Congress of Mathematicians
Hyderabad, India, August 19-27, 2010
- 5th International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics and Education
Singapore Management University, Singapore, July 13-17, 2010
information: Eileen Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Patsy Wang-Iverson (email@example.com)
- AFRICME 3 - 2010
"Mathematics as a Leading edge in the Education for All (EfA) Framework??
Gaborone, Botswana, May 18-21, 2010
Chairperson: Luckson Muganyizi Kaino, KAINOL@mopipi.ub.bw
- Tenth Maghrebian Colloquium on the History of Arab Mathematics
Tunis, Tunisia, May 29-31, 2010
© 2008 ICMI. This site is subject to terms and conditions.
Created by Studio École Technical design by FD Canada