| > >
Here we propose some websites that might interest the ICMI community. These links do not mean in any way an endorsement from ICMI of the content of the websites.
- IASE - International Association for Statistical Education
- ICIAM - International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- CLAME - El Comité Latinoamericano de Matemática Educativa (Clame) nuclea investigadores e investigadoras, profesores y profesoras de reconocido nivel en el área de la Matemática Educativa de Latinoamérica.
- AME - The Association of Mathematics Educators (Singapore) was formed in December 1994 as a professional association for mathematics teachers and other mathematics educators.
- MED - Matematik Egitimi Dernegi (Association for Mathematics Education). This association was established in 2012 and is working in the public interest the mathematics education to support and improve the quality of the scientific work of the community, to raise the rate of literacy, to develop standards and policies about the mathematics teaching profession, and increase social awareness on these issues. In addition, the Association of Mathematics Education aims to represent the field of mathematics education in Turkey at the international level.
- Nrich - Mathematics Enrichment
- Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013 - Mathematics plays a key role in these and many other processes affecting Planet Earth, both as a fundamental discipline and as an essential component of multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research. Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013 will focus mathematical research in these fields, provide a platform to showcase the essential relevance of mathematics to planetary problems, coalesce activities currently dispersed among institutions, and create a context for mathematical and interdisciplinary developments that will be necessary in order to address a myriad of issues and meet global challenges in the future.
- Matteboken.se - A tool to study math online. This page has been created by the nonprofit association Carpet Center - an organization that helps young people free to increase their understanding and their interest in mathematics.
- Individual initiatives
- John Baez‘s new blog: "I’m a mathematical physicist. I teach at U.C. Riverside."
- Gowers's weblog - Mathematics related discussions, by Timothy Gowers, Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at Cambridge University and recipient of the Fields Medal for Mathematics
- Mathematics Education Research Blog - A researcher's journey towards increased understanding of his field, by Reidar Mosvold (University of Stavanger, Norway)