[ICMI-News] Action required: ICMI Newsletter

icmi.cdc.administrator at mathunion.org icmi.cdc.administrator at mathunion.org
Thu May 24 11:34:35 CEST 2018

To ensure compliance of our newsletter with the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") that comes into effect May 25, 2018, we would like to confirm that you want to continue receiving updates via the electronic ICMI Newsletter from us.

Please note that if you do not re-confirm your subscription, we will no longer be allowed to e-mail you and will thus remove you from our newsletter list and delete all your personal information.

To keep receiving the ICMI newsletter:

A) click or copy the link below in your browser and reconfirm your subscription.

OR

B) Send an email to
icmi-news-subscribe at mathunion.org <mailto:icmi-news-subscribe at mathunion.org>
without any further text.