[ICMI-News] ICMI Newsletter - special edition is coming out: please renew your consent

icmi-news at mathunion.org icmi-news at mathunion.org
Fri May 28 10:53:48 CEST 2021

Dear ICMI Newsletter Subscribers,

This is a gentle reminder to renew your consent to receive the ICMI newsletters.

Simply head on to our website, scroll down to „Subscribe to ICMI News" and type in your preferred email address here: https://www.mathunion.org/icmi/publications/icmi-newsletter <https://www.mathunion.org/icmi/publications/icmi-newsletter>

We will send out a special newsletter in early June-please renew your consent in the next days!

We would like to thank you for your continued support and wish you a lovely weekend ahead.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lena via:
icmi.administrator at mathunion.org <mailto:icmi.administrator at mathunion.org>

Best regards,

Merrilyn Goos, Jean-Luc Dorier, Lena Koch
Editors ICMI News