The CIMPA School on Finsler Geometry and Applications was held at the Baharas Hindu University, India, during the period 5-15 December, 2019. There were seven coordinated courses related to current research on Finsler Geometry. These courses were taught by renowned experts of the field. There were 55 registered participants including 5 CIMPA participants and 26 participants from various outstation institutions of the country like TIFR Mumbai, IMSC Chennai, CMI Chennai, IISER Mohali, IISER Bhopal, IISER Tirupati, Central University of Punjab etc. The remaining 24 participants were from different institutions of Varanasi.
Organizer: Bankteshwar Tiwari, DST- Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, Institute of Science, BHU Varanasi-221005, INDIA.
Co-Organizer :Athanase Papadopoulos, Institut de Recherche Mathematique Avancee, Universite de Strasbourg et CNRS, France.
Members of scientific Committee:
- Athanase Papadopoulos (Institut de Recherche Mathematique Avancee, Universite de Strasbourg et CNRS, France)
- Norbert A'Campo (Univ. Basel, Switzerland)
- S.G. Dani (UM-DAE Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences, Mumbai, INDIA)
- Krishnendu Gangopadhyay (IISER, Mohali, INDIA)
- Riddhi Shah (JNU, New Delhi, INDIA)
For more information go here